1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
"Everyone is getting tired of me. I always feel like i am losing everyone. It happens all the time and i should accept that. People lose interest in me and suddenly they will just leave when i am unaware or in the middle of i needed them the most.They don’t understand me so they leave. I don’t know if i push them away. I don’t know if it is my fault or what. They always get tired of me. The conversation becomes shorter and shorter until it will just stop. It saddens me to realize that i am that easy to let go and just give up on me. I mean, am i not worth fighting for? They forget about me and I just become a distant memory. And before i knew it, they found someone better than me. "
"Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when ten other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back of your mind, no matter how distracted you are. "